Well, it's been a couple of years since I last posted... I promise to post more soon, but for now, here's a quick update on my life these past 2.5 years:
1. I did NOT go to Tunisia to play with my band. Which is sad, but not totally unexpected. I've learned that things with the band that are told as guaranteed are actually a tentative yes.
2. I DID go to Washington, DC, and I did get my masters degree in film and video! Which is pretty cool, but was a LOT of work. I'm still not caught up on my sleep, and I graduated back in August!
3. I'm in the process of finishing post production on my first documentary, and will send it out to festivals in March (hopefully). It's called "The Loudest Show On Earth" and it's about the percussion band I'm a part of. If you want to know more about it, you can check it out here: http://www.loudestshowmovie.com. Keep an eye out, it'll be big!! (I'm hoping, at least!)
4. I'm now back in Brazil, and back to working at the Senate. It's cool because I now get to make documentaries for a living. It's not cool because my boss is a dick. Oh well. I have big plans for the future, which involve ditching my current job and trying to make it big in NYC or LA. Not for a couple of years, though. For now, I'm staying put.
5. I want to go back to vidding. I wonder how my editing classes and general film knowledge acquired in film school (not to mention the massive amount of movies watched in these past two years) will change my vids. We'll see.
So... What's new with everyone? :)